1.  保母

a.  安排保母

Can you babysit for us next Friday night?

下星期五晚上可以幫我看一下小孩嗎?

Can you drive over? 你可以自己開車過來嗎?

Can you sit for three children? 你可以照顧三個小孩嗎?

We will pick you up at eight 我們八點去接你

Have you ever babysat for an infant? 你照顧過嬰兒嗎?

b.  給保母的基本交代

No guests while we’re gone 不可以趁我們不在的時候帶朋友來

Could you clean up a little, too? 可以順便幫我們稍微打掃一下嗎?

Please read to the kids before they go tobed? 送小孩上床睡覺前請先念段故事給他們聽

We’ll be home by midnight 我們午夜之前會回到家

If anyone calls, please take a message 如果有人打電話來,麻煩幫我們留言

We will call later to check 我們晚一點會打電話回來

Do you have any questions? 還有其他問題嗎?

c.  保母可能會問的問題

Where will you be? 你們會在哪裡?

Where can you be reached? 哪裡可以找到你們?

Can you leave me the number where you’llbe? 可以把聯絡電話給我留給我嗎?

Who do I call in case of emergency? 緊急事件要聯絡誰?

How late will you be? 你們幾點會回來?

What time do the kids go to bed? 他們通常幾點上床?

Where are their pajamas? 他們的睡衣在哪裡?

Can I have a friend over? 我可以帶一個朋友過來嗎?

2.  電腦修理

a.  說明電腦的問題

I cant get it to work 電腦不會動

I am using the keyboard but nothing’shappening 我按了鍵盤,可是沒有反應

Nothing happens 電腦沒有反應

I can’t log on 我不能登入

I cant access the menu 我沒辦法操作選單

I cant access my disc 我沒辦法從硬碟讀取資料

The monitor is wavy 螢幕怪怪的

It crashed 當機了

I cant get into the program 我沒辦法跑那個程式

I cant get into my file 檔案進不去

b.  詢問電腦操作方法

how do I get back to the disc operatingsystems? 我要怎麼回到DOS作業系統?

How do I get back to the main menu? 我要怎麼回到主選單?

How do I pull up the menu? 我要怎麼叫出選單?

How do I print out a file? 我要怎麼列印檔案?

How do I get it to print? 我要怎麼列印?

My document isn’t printing right 文件印出來怪怪的

How do I get my document out of the printqueue? 我要怎麼列印其中一份檔案?

How do I initialize my printer? 我要怎麼設定接通印表機?

3.  修剪頭髮

a.  向美髮師提出要求或問題

Shampoo and blow dry, please 我要吹跟洗頭髮

I’d like my hair dyed 我要染髮

I’d like a permanent 我要燙髮

I’d like just a trim 我要稍微修一下頭髮

How much is a penn? 燙頭髮多少錢?

Do I have to have an appointment to get ahaircut? 剪頭髮要事先預約嗎?

Just trim off the ends 微修一下髮微就可以了

Can you touch up the gray? 可以幫我稍微染一下,遮掉那些白頭髮嗎?

I part my hair in the middle 我通常中分

b.  男性理髮時的要求

Trim around the ears, please 耳朵附近稍微修一下

A little off the sides 兩邊稍微修一下

I am getting my sideburns grow 我正在留鬢角

I’d like a shave, please 麻煩幫我修一下鬍子

Trim my beard and mustache, please 麻煩幫我刮一下鬍子

Tapered in the back 後面順著推短

I’d like it spiky on top 我頭頂要弄的刺刺的

Could you take a little more off in back? 後面可以在短一點嗎?

 

秋冬單特最低590起

 

●好書推薦 UFO&宇宙人大百科:107則幽浮與外星人造訪地球實錄揭祕

什麼是 單詞?- 維基百科
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 秀賢小妹 的頭像
    秀賢小妹

    秀賢小妹love土豆網韓劇線上看(好看的韓劇社區24H)

    秀賢小妹 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()